K. So you know what sucks? Being sick all week. And missing a week of school. I blame school. That's just it!! I blame school! Millions of kids cooped up in the same place are bound to spread diseases. That's probably why I'm sick!! Though my friend says it's cause I drink too much milk, I disagree. I blame school.
Plus, when your sick, you have nothing to do! No good insperation, nothing interesting, and you feel too tired to eat or do anything other than lie around. It's not even fun!!! And now I'm going to have to go back to where I probably got sick from, and make up a weeks worth of homework. School sucks. Being sick sucks. As my mom constantly tells me, "Life sucks, and then you die."
HAHA! I'm sorry Dar! I've misse dyou all week!!! PE - You = BORING! AAAAHHHHH! Good thing you didn't miss much. Feel better ok!
ReplyDelete