Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little sisters

My little sister is..... something. At times she can be cute and I love her. I lover her anyways, but at times she just drives me crazy!!! Other times..... I sometimes wonder what color her hair truly is. It's brown, (As she reminds us when we ask her) but I think it's blonde. Anyways, I think I'll put all the silly things she says on here. Trust me, If I started when she was born, you'd be wondering about the color of her hair as well. So, today at dinner, we were having potatoes, and my dad began to put ketchup on the cooked potatoes. Like french fries. When I called him weird, he even said that. Like french fries. Dad says that french fries are made of potatoes and I begin to say that this is different. Anyways, Hannah agrees, then says "Yeah. French Fries are potatoes on the inside, not the outside." And we all begin to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment