Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Assassin (Part...?)

I walked down the Harvey street, getting a good look at it, noting every detail of the place. A little run down street, but not too bad off. Some of the houses even looked like they could belong to the wealthy. If this James Thorton lived in one of these houses, then they could get extra very nicely.
"Alright Alex, I want you to go around and start asking about James Thorton. See what you can find out about him. Where he lives, or what he looks like. But try not to seem like your prying. Just talk in casual conversation."
After relaying these instructions, I went and sat down next to a building, and closed my eyes, seemingly asleep, but I was paying attention to every little sound my ears buzzed with. The ruckus as wagons passed by, peoples conversations, and my Partner, breathing, standing there.
"Get going now!" I said waving my hand in a shooing motion.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment